Saturday, April 15, 2006

Knitting and Crying...

a lot lately. Of course seems I'm always knitting, or crying... or knitting whilst crying, and let's face it, everything is more manageable when knitting. It occurred to me the other day, while driving to the dr., that I sincerely wished I had a spare pair of arms so I could knit while I drove. Do I have a problem? Maybe. It's possible!

Here's a couple of i mixes- both are pretty mellow, one is quite sad. Good knitting music, though.

Knitting

and Crying

If the links don't work, you can search by the names of the mixes, "Missing Adam" and "Knitting and Crying"

Oh, and the photo is us in front of the Boston Aquarium, where we had our first date.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

I just love James Taylor and some of his songs are always good for a good cry... Sorry you've been feeling blue lately..

6:34 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Thanks, I know it'll get better in time...

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home