Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The good, the bad and the really ugly...

I had a really bad morning. Bad bad bad, bad bad, bad.
The sort where you want to break all your dishes. But that would have required walking to the kitchen, and I couldn't manage it. It was like I had reached the end of my rope.
But, I got some AMAZING stitch markers and beautiful yarn from Tiffany (see side bar, for her blog at www.mixedupbeauty.net), I got the candle I ordered from Dame Candle company and it is LOVELY. I'll DEFINITELY be ordering more candles (see candles yarn and catnaps at right).
AND I got the most rockin' package yet from my one skein SP.

Photos of all of the above tomorrow. Thanks, ladies, for making a really miserable week bearable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annie ~ Thanks for sharing more pics. I showed my co-worker today and her mouth dropped open. She said "ask her what the hell they feed cows in Massachusetts!" She meant that the manure in the fertilizer for plants must be really good. LOL!

I just got a Borders email and it has a book featured called "Good Grief" about a young widow. Not sure if you read or not? Or if you would even be interested in something like that.

I'm pulling for you. I hope this week continues to get better. :)

Come write an Epinion in the beauty category! You HAVE TO have some sort of beauty products laying around the house, right??

6:27 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hey girl!
Good Grief is on my Amazon wish list, I'll get to it soon!

I actually don't use any fertilizer! Embarrassing, but true.

I DO need to get back on Eps, I am a product whore. I have TONS of products I need to write about!!!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I could help in some way =)

Are Dame Candles really as wonderful as I've heard? (I've heard about them mainly through Cast-On, but just the names of the scents are tempting!)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home