Thursday, August 31, 2006

Long Overdue- My SP Rocks

I've been meaning to post photos of what my most fabulous One Skein SP sent me... and here they (finally) are!!


She sent a lovely card, a copy of The Time Traveler's Wife, which I have been dying to read, great post-it's with my first initial on them, which I've been using to make note in pattern books, and to remind myself of all sorts of things... and a $15 i-tunes gift card!!!! She rocks. I'm going to have a lot of mix cd's and books to swap with her when I finally know who she is!!


The gorgeous Fjord yarn from Crystal Palace... the colorway is stunning, and not done justice by the photos...



Ooga booga man, to help me stop smoking!!


Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! This was long overdue in posting, and her timing was fantastic- I received this on the anniversary of my husband's death, and she really brightened my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home