Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My OSSP Really Does ROCK!!

I got another package from my AMAZING One Skein SP today. She ROCKS. I don't know who you are, but I love you!!




Check out the amazing Lorna's Laces yarn- 2 skeins, and a book on how to do the magic loop technique to make socks! Woo hooo!!


Look at the color of this yarn- one of the photos is a little blurry, but I like it- it's soft, like this yarn!!


Seriously- look at these colors! It's the Watercolor Colorway...


She also sent me Socks That Soar on Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi...and two sets of the new Knit Picks Circs so I can give this method of sock knitting a go- I've never actually knit a sock before, so I'm SO excited!


She also sent me a novel I've been eyeing for what seems like ages- I cannot wait to read it!



There is also a magnet from Disney (apparently a clue about her) and one of those magnetic toys where you give the guy hair with iron shavings, which will entertain me for hours, and loads of candy, which I'm working my way through steadily...
And a card, explaining that she's having too much fun to send me my final knitted item... I am NOT complaining.

I really have been SO lucky- this is the first swap I've been a part of, and I am so very, very lucky that she got me. I feel like it's Christmas come early!! THANK YOU!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh I think I'd about die if I got such a fab package! I learned socks with that book and love the 2 circ method. Too bad I got into it before KP came out with their needles, I've got so many Addis now. Sheesh.

But that Lorna's Laces looks scrumptious!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I am so excited to read the book and figure out how to knit socks this way. This whole package is amazing!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great package! And I am drooling over your Lorna's Laces. I love that colorway!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift. I'm still a bit confused about how the magic loop method works - maybe I'll try and get hold of a copy of this book to give it a go. Enjoy!

9:08 AM  
Blogger KNIT A NEW DREAM said...

I love Lorna's Laces yarn - It makes my feet so happy to wear socks made with it - Enjoy your package- How lucky are you!Sue

6:44 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

Ohh lucky you.. LL is so nice to knit socks with

11:51 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I have read a bit of the book, but think I'll need to try and see if I can find a video on line for magic loop... I'm a learn by seeing kind of gal- there are some great patterns in the book, too!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Lanea said...

Wow! What a haul.

Good luck on your socks--they're addictive. And they're perfect travel knitting.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home