Monday, September 18, 2006

Another list!

Taken from Wendy's blog- (See Candles, Yarn and Catnaps at right- her candles really do rock, by the way...)

Is your hair up?: Yes. It usually is.

Is your phone right beside you?: Yep. Hard to move quickly, so I usually have it next to me.

Do you wish you were somewhere else?: I do.


Do you have plans for tonight?: Painting the bathroom. It's about freakin' time!!

Are you wearing makeup?: Nope.

Are you wearing chapstick?: No, but I should be.

Are you cold?: No, I'm comfy just now.

Are you tired?: Yes.

Are you excited?: My in-laws are coming from the UK on Thursday, and I'm looking forward to it!

Who's the last person that called you? My sister in law, in England.


PAST

Anything you regret?: No. I think regretting things you cannot change is a waste of time. I try and focus on the present and future.

Ever lied?: Yes.

Ever stuck gum under a desk?: Nope.

Ever spit at someone?: Ugh. No.

Ever kick something living?: My sister, I'm sure!! We used to throw down as kids!

Ever had your nails done?: I try to have them done regularly.

Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: Yes.


TODAY

Have you cussed?: Damn right I have.

Have you yelled at someone?: Nope. I don't yell very often


Have you gotten mad at someone?: No

Have you cried?: Yes.

Have you called more than 3 people?: Yes.

Have you IMed more than 3 people?: No.

Have you eaten anything gross?: I never eat anything gross.


SPILL YOUR GUTS: .......

Q: First thing you did this morning?: Made coffee.
.
Q: Last thing you ate?: A bowl of cereal

Q: What's something you look foward to in the next 6 weeks? Spending time with my in laws.

Q: What's annoying you right now?: All the stuff I have to try to do before they get here!


Q: Who is the last person you called?: my Mom

Q: Been cheated on? Yes.

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Yes.

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): Love.

Q: Do you wish on stars?: Of course.

Q: Does it work?: Not really.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off: Almost never.

Q: When did you last cry?: This morning.

Q: Do you like your handwriting?: Sometimes.

: Are you a friendly person?: Yes.

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?: Ha ha! I wish. Nope. I'm an open book. Different people know different things about me, but no big secrets.

Q: Whos bed did you sleep in last night?: Mine

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?: green


Q: Do you have any pets? Cecil, a White's Tree Frog

Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?: White

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?: Home

Q: last person you talked to?: My father in law just called to say hello.

Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?: Last week. Spoke to him this morning.

Q: Look to your left: Window

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?: More often than I'd like.

Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder?: Absolutely.

Q: Song that makes you cry?: I Grieve by Peter Gabriel, I Get Along Without You Very Well (except sometimes) by Nina Simone, This Woman's Work by Kate Bush

Q: Are you a normally happy person?: I think so.

Q: Is your self-esteem low?: It took a beating last year.

Q: What color are your eyes?: Sort of a deep green with brown edges. So, hazel.

Q: Long or Short Hair?: Longish

Q: Current Music?: Death Cab for Cutie, Arctic Monkeys, Teddybears, Tegan and Sara, Blue October, Evanescense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home