Monday, September 11, 2006

Wanderlust...

There are so many places I want to go. So very many. I have been to more places than most Americans, but not nearly enough to satisfy my own desire to travel, to see places and people and cultures.

Here are some travel photos.

Feeding a goat for sale in Amish country, PA.






Penn's Cave, PA





In front of Big Ben- my first trip to the UK


In the Courtyard of Worcester Cathedral, Worcester, UK




My sister and I on Elbow Beach, Bermuda


Horseback riding up the Old Hills, England, Christmas Eve 2005


The Cotswolds, England







Paris, 2006





Inside Notre Dame, Paris, 2006




At a Cemetary in New Orleans, 2004



Lara Beach, on the Akamas Peninsula, Cyprus.


3 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

WOW youve' done some traveling..Lucky you! Beautiful photos!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been to some amazing places! I want to travel someday...Scotland first, of course =D

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Jealous of the travel.

:)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home