Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Moose and The Llama

My sister, Moose, who is one of the coolest chicks around, allowed me to post these photos. These were taken in PA, and there was this fabulous Llama I needed to photograph. Moose was wary of the Llama, absolutely sure it would either spit on her or eat her hair. I did convince her to stand next to it, though. It was hard to get these photos, as I was between 2 animal pens and couldn't back up anymore.
The resulting photographs KILL me. I think Moose and the Llama have the exact same looks upon their faces... every time I feel blue I look at these pictures and have a good laugh.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Too cute. Their expressions really are similar =D

5:17 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

We used to have Llamas at the stables were my horses were kept. Gazza (after the footballer) and Simon. They were not nearly as nice as the one in your photo. They DID spit! :o)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Ha ha... they can spit, I know. I kept telling her they didn't spit, that she was thinking of Alpacas... ha ha!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

LOL very cute!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing. There were llamas about a mile down the road from where I used to live. Very cool pix. I'm off to look at your travel pix now! :)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Huntsville Snow Removal said...

Thhanks for writing

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home