Sunday, October 22, 2006

PRON!!

Ok, here's a yarn pron post for ya. I just ordered a skein of Great Big Sea Silk in the Agean color way from Red Bird Knits... feast your eyes on this-




Make sure you click the image to make it nice and huge...


You can read more about the yarn and it's amazing properties here.
The website says:
When worn, your skin’s natural moisture will release magnesium, calcium and vitamin E contained within the seaweed. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to protect the skin. Amazing.

I am planning on making a pair of very special wrist warmers for a friend with bad arthritis in her wrists... now to choose a pattern!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Arrghh, wurra wurra wurra, why can't we get beautiful yarn like that over here??! I'm sure your friend will love her wrist warmers - what a nice thoughtful knitter you are!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Oooooo that's purty!!! I think I hear it calling to me. Must go buy some!! :)


(Thanks about my situation with Marty's mom. He does defend me completely. The woman is just crazy and doesn't hear a bit of it. We've just decided we need to make a life for ourselves together, become financially independent of them, and limit the time we invest with them.)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Wendy,
that sounds like the right plan to me- I'm sorry she's so difficult, you don't deserve that!!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home