Friday, October 06, 2006

pvmrj8dlfuckme

Haven't had much time to blog or read others blogs in the past few weeks. In laws visit (great), lots of testing for my Crohn's, AS and thyroid (not so great), and taking dad to Chemo (also not so great).

I'll be back soon. And the title of this post is in reference to the fact that when I comment on other's blogs, and need to enter word verification, I NEVER get it right on the first go. Sometimes not the third!! What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I'm dyslexic? Or, those things are sent from hell to torment me. Not sure. Could be either.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sayin' hey. Take care of yourself. The internet will still be here. :)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, I have trouble with the verifications too!

And I hope you feel better tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that =)

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have trouble with the verifications. But, I am dyslexic. :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

Hey, wondered where your cheerful comments were! Glad you're OK, big hugs, nell x

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home