Thursday, November 09, 2006

Finishing Clap, New Candles, Help Me Help You and Contacting the "Other Side"











My Dame Candle order arrived yesterday. Very exciting. If you haven't bought one of Wendy's Candles, go for it. I'm a candle fanatic and they're FAR better than Yankee. They come in these frosted glass jars and the scents really are wonderful! Click Here to have a look for yourself. The photo above is mine happily burning with a few nudes and an African violet.


Secondly, I created a yarn review page a little while ago. I did it planning to invite some friends to contribute, and to have a spot where people could look and see if we've listed a yarn and how we liked it before buying. So want to review yarn? Leave a comment and I'll email you an invitation.


In Clapotis news, I'm in the decreases! I had a moment of panic thinking I'd run out of yarn, but then I found a stray ball that wasn't where I thought it would be. I'm really glad this is project is coming to an end, and the Silk Garden has been great, but seems more 'knotty' than other skeins of Silk Garden that I've used. Not sure what the deal is. I don't like it when they make knots in the yarn!


Finally, today around 3 I have an appointment with a medium. Should be interesting. Fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about getting some Dame Candles...glad to hear they're worth it!

And I'm really interested in what the medium has to say--let us know! =)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

I'm interested in the Medium too. One came to see my horse once (uninvited, but thats another story) and she was spookily accurate.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home