Monday, November 13, 2006

The Medium Report

So the medium called me, (this was done over the phone), and overall I'd say it was something of a mixed bag. Certain things were right on the money and other things were really off base, and made absolutely no sense to me.

I'm not really convinced that she contacted Adam, though some things she said did sound like him, but then, they could've sounded like a lot of people.

Without getting into details, I'd say that certain things were very, very specific- right on the money, and other things just had no meaning that I could decipher.

I'm glad I did it, but I'd say this one was maybe 30% correct. I'm planning on talking to 2 more, but not until after the new year, so I'll keep you posted!

Clapotis is done. Just have to weave in the ends and take some photos.

And that's all for now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always skeptical of people who claim to be in touch with the other side...so it's good that you didn't automatically believe everything, considering a lot of it didn't sound right.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I've always wanted to talk to a medium (and I'm very excited that the show starts again tomorrow - ha ha) but I'm too chicken.

I'm trying to track down season two of The Office (the good version that is) but I know my library does have the Christmas special. I think I might have to check our downtown branch but I'll definitely track down season two.

I need to find season two of F&L, too although I'm tempted to spend the extra twenty odd bucks and order both DVDs when I get around to buying it.

My library has League - I saw it on Sunday! So I'll definitely have to check that out, too. And I haven't watched Black Adder since I was a kid (and I was probably just in the same room when my parents watched it) so I think I need to revist that as well.

Okay, longest comment ever....

11:20 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Oh yeah, you definitely have to take it all with a grain of salt, so to speak... but I do think some people have some abilities in that way- I mean, how much of our brains do we use??

4:08 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Dainty- I'm warning you, League is WEIRD, but it cracked me up, but then I have a really warped sense of humor!!
Not too long a comment! :)

Office season 2 and the Christmas Special are definitely worth searching out!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home