Friday, November 24, 2006

More About Me

... snagged from Turtle Gir's blog!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. Assistant to a Silhouette Artist
3. Art Gallery Assistant
4. Event Planner

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Sense and Sensibility (The BBC version w/ Colin Firth)
2. X Men
3. Mrs. Henderson Presents
4. Sean of the Dead

C) Four places I have lived
1. Gijon, Spain
2. Cape Cod, MA
3. St. Augustine, FL
4. Boston

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Ghost Hunters
4. Big Love

E) I have been on vacation:
1. England
2. Spain
3. Cyprus
4. Bermuda

F) Websites visited daily:
1. Knitty Forum
2. Blogs at right
3. G Mail
4. BBC.com


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Black Licorice
2. Mac n' Cheese
3. Pizza
4. Cake


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the UK
2. In my house
3. Bermuda
4. Knitting


I) Four people I’m tagging with this questionnaire:
1. Tiffany
2. Kim
3. Nell
4. Dainty Kitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home