Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas FO's



Scarf Knit with Rowan Chunky




Detail of scarf, playing with Macro features of my new camera- Canon SD600





My "Hand Knit by Annie" label- I hate that fucking sheep. I really wish I could find labels with a more simplistic, less simpering looking sheep on them!








Hat made to match the scarf, using leftover wool.





Argosy from Knitty, knit using peace fleece yarn- this is one of a couple of hat/scarf sets I've knit/been working on for my best friend.


Argosy with a hat- there wasn't really a way to make a truly matching hat, so I used a cable/lace pattern to pick up on the lace squares in Argosy...



Dishcloth from Mason Dixon knitting, in navy and white-



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! =) Nice FOs and new camera, too--I'm such a fan of Canons (I have an SD500 myself)!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home