Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm Still Alive...

but suffering from a nasty sinus infection. I had a wonderful visit with my in-laws. I can't believe what a cool little kid my nephew is (more on that later). My family were here through the new year and just after they left I came down with the sinus infection from hell. All the immuno-suppresants I'm on don't really help, either!!

I STILL don't have my (6 month old) Vaio laptop back. Best Buy got it back from Sony, with a BIOS password on it. My computer never had a BIOS password, and so the thing was useless, and had to be sent back to Sony again for another "new" motherboard. My opinion of Sony has fallen quite a bit. I also had to send back the 5 month old DVD recorder/player I had bought, so now I am sans laptop and sans DVD player. They've had my laptop since before Thanksgiving! And I got a Canon SD600 and an ipod for Christmas, so I really, REALLY want my damn laptop!

I haven't been on-line very much, since my eyes hurt so much from the sinus horror, but I'll be back on soon to catch up with everyone's blogs and fill you in on my holiday and post some FO pics. Hope you're all well!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Glad that your back, though.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lanea said...

I'm glad you're back, but sorry about your sinus infection. I hope it clears up quickly!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, Annie. Looking forward to seeing more blog posts sometimes soon. x

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home