Monday, August 06, 2007

Thank you

Thank you all for your kind words. It's been a culmination of things that's had me down lately.

Do I start with the hardest and go toward easier? Hmmm. Here is the deal, in random order.

First, today is the day I wrote about in my "Dread" post. If you haven't heard Wendy's podcast yet, please do go listen, she and Marty really did such an amazing job. Two years ago today was the accident. Two years ago on the 8th, Adam died. So it's a hard week.

Last week, R and I decided to call our relationship quits, and go back to being friends. That is the product of a lot of things, but it was nothing acrimonious, no fighting. And he's stuck with me for good. He's an amazing guy and I'm lucky to have him. Needless to say, it's been hard for both of us, but we're determined to muddle through the inevitable rough patch, we've done it before. We've been through a lot.

So, that's been hard, very sad.

On top of the emotional things, I've been sick for almost a month. I'm not responding to antibiotics and I had to go back in for more blood work on Saturday. I may need a little IV intervention in the form of drugs and fluids, and that's ok. But because I've had a fever for a month, I haven't been able to get Remicade. So the pain and fatigue are joining in with the fever, sickness and depression and the results have been somewhat rough, to say the least.

I am knitting like a maniac. Mainly because that's what I do when I am borderline seriously crazy.
I'll be pestering you all for suggestions on what to do with a ton of yarn I recently bought.

Thanks to all of you for your support. I really appreciate it, so very much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

As always, you are in my thoughts. *hugs*

P.S. For the record, I think you are an amazing person!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for what you have to go through with this week being so difficult and also the end of your relationship with R, as well as being sick. Hang in there!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey dearie,
I haven't been keeping up with the blogs lately so I'm just getting to this. Very sorry you aren't feeling well and hoping there's an easy answer. I can see the highlights in your hair and they look good.

I know you'll get through this. (hugs)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home