Friday, November 02, 2007

10 Photos, with you in them, that make you happy.


What can I say? I really do look good in hats. (Warwick Castle)


Skiing at Killington

My Vampire Bat costume, which I sewed completely by hand. Including the ears. On the back of the wings I embroidered veins with jet seed beads. I was proud of that costume!


Ad and I in front of the Aquarium where we had our first date


With my nephew on Omaha Beach



Swimming with Manatees


With Moose in Bermuda


On a Bunjee in Covent Garden


Missing Home


Horseback riding in England (Does my ass look big?)

9 Comments:

Blogger Bertha said...

Aw, I love these. My favorite is the horse pic (that sweater! So awesome!)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fucking brilliant! :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

No - and I love all the pics - especially the hedgerow one. I don't know if I could even do this meme - I am usually the one taking the pictures.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Josiane said...

Those are awesome pictures!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

That bat vampire bat costume is brilliant! You should definitely be proud of that, it's awesome!

Great 'hat' too -- if anyone bonks you on the head, you'll be more OK than most people. And is that the Boston Aquarium? It looks familiar.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Batty, it is. It's where we met up for our first date. This photo was taken a month or so later, when we were showing some friends from the UK around Boston!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

You've gone swimming with manatees? That's awesome. I've seen them up close in Florida, but we didn't swim with them.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

No, you're ass doesn't look big! I am digging on the vampire bat costume - so impressive that you made it yourself. You look so gorgeous in every single photo, Annie!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great great photos!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home