Monday, November 12, 2007

Needles and Glass

Thanks to everyone for your support on the needle thing. I have since given myself another needle injection, and then the pens came, and I had to give myself two shots in one night with those. As bad as the needle is, now I know why my dad prefered it to the pen. With the needle, you control how fast you inject that acid-like substance, with the pen, you're fucked. Ouch. Seriously. Very painful. But it's done. No more shots for another week or so.

In the meantime I've been doing a LOT of mosaic work. Here is a mirror I'm donating (along with the jewel toned Lady E) to Dad's charity auction.



It's a smaller version of one I'm doing for myself. Sea glass along the edge, with stained glass, wispy glass, and cathedral glass, and cut mirror.





Hopefully it will sell well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Javad said...

hiiiiiiii
a very useful blog .
peace be with you .
good luck
My Blog

12:47 PM  
Blogger KelInCal said...

The mosaic mirror looks great - I'm sure it will do well for the charity auction, as will the Lady Eleanor!

Glad your shots are at least going okay. I am one of the squeamish. :D

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! It will sell very well!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Josiane said...

Wow, this mirror and the Lady Eleanor are very generous gifts for the auction! They will certainly sell very well!
The pen seemed so much easier, that's too bad it ends up being that much more painful. I hope you don't have too many more shots coming.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

The mirror is beautiful!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Beautiful mirror, Annie! I hope it brings in a lot of money for the auction. I'm glad to hear the shots are going at least a bit better. That has to be so hard. Your strength is commendable!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie - check out this site. She does mosaics as well and has some really interesting ideas.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - forgot to post the link!

http://web.mac.com/lindasbluegate/iWeb/LInda's%20Blue%20Gate/home.html

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home