Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Coolest Thing I've EVER done...


That's me. Snorkeling with Manatees. Click each image for a larger photo.




As it turns out, hanging out, floating with these lovely creatures is just fine on the joints. Think I could do it as a full time job?


Can you see the fingernails? That's me, floating behind.


Lunch time. They just shovel plants into their mouths. That's Nori's hand to the right.


That's me again, the one I'm stroking is a baby.



Please keep us on the endangered list!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty dang cool!

4:46 AM  
Blogger dancingnic said...

Oh my goodness! That's fabulous! They are such gorgeous creatures! I've seen them at a distance before but imagine touching one!!

Were where you?

N x

7:31 AM  
Blogger Lanea said...

How cool! It looks like you had a wonderful time.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's freakin' awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Awesome. I would never be that brave but sure looks like fun.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home