Saturday, May 19, 2007

Really big earrings!

The earrings came. They're beautiful, and HUGE. A lot bigger than we thought they'd be. I took some bad photos with my laptop camera...check it out-






They really are gorgeous, and very well made. The peridot is a lovely shade, and the filigree and little diamonds are so, so pretty. But they are some seriously fuck-off big earrings. Not the everyday studs we thought they'd be. From the side and back they look amazing, head on, they're a little like Frankenstein's neck plugs. But I still love them. I just need more of an occasion to get all gussied up.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are lovely. Beautiful green.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

They look lovely!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

They are very pretty...I would wear them on any occasion

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very pretty! I think you could wear them anytime.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful! They really do make a statement. Wear them every day. We all need a little glamor in our lives every now and then.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Lanea said...

Oh my goodness, those are gorgeous. What a wonderful present!
So, how did you find out that you could only tolerate platinum in your ears? I have trouble with earrings because of metal sensitivities, but have never tried a platinum pair.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home