Friday, June 22, 2007

Mosaic Bird Bath

I'm working on my second large mosaic project- a birdbath for my garden.




I put a dime there for scale, and some day soon, I'll drag it outside to get some no-flash photos. It's pretty fucking heavy...

The leaves were very time consuming- especially the two smaller ones, which I made using tweezers to apply the teeny tiny bits of glass.










Ok, now I'm going to leave you with this little bit, from the film "Fuck"- it's fucking brilliant, but watch it at home, or with earphones!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger dancingnic said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it finished! It's going to look stunning!
Hope all is well with you

Nx

12:05 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

The mosaic looks beautiful - I love all the deatil you are putting into it and cannot wait to see the finished piece.

12:27 PM  
Blogger indigodragonfly said...

Annie it's gorgeous!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Oh wow, that birdbath is going to look incredible when you're done with it! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished object, possibly with birds.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mosaic project is amazing!!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

Beautiful. Adam would have loved it in the garden, I'm sure.

:)

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home