Friday, December 28, 2007

The Website is...

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday! Mine was nice, in terms of spending time with my family, though we were all sick. Mom is more sick than the rest of us, and so I avoided her like she had the plague, and literally walked around with alcohol swabs wiping down phones, bottles of soda... anything she may have touched with her germy self. I still got sick though, the cold I'd been fighting before the holiday came on full strength, and then mutated into a sinus infection. Can't give myself the shots when I have a fever, so I'm in a pretty miserable state. But I'm on antibiotics and hoping I'll feel human again. I haven't really done anything over the past week, no knitting, no mosaic work... you know I'm sick! :)

So, I am very grateful for everyone's suggestions for the website! In the end, I decided on Belle Mosaics

It will be up and running soon, and I haven't forgotten about drawing a name to send a mosaic to, I'll get to that soon!

11 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Get well soon! I can't wait to see the site!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bummer being sick on Christmas and all! I hope you feel better fast! Love the website name too. I can't wait to see it all up and running. Good luck!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

That name is perfect! Can't wait to see the site all up and running.

Feel better!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Great name! I can't wait to see it up, I'll definitely stop by to look at your work.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Congrats on getting the site up, Annie! I'll look forward to when it's ready for business. In the meantime, try to feel better, and Happy New Year.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally never got around to sending you my suggestions, sorry about that. Life hasn't been too easy for the past little while, so a lot of things haven't been happening as I would have liked them to happen...
I wish you all the best for 2008! May this new year be filled with joy, happiness, and health.

5:56 PM  
Blogger T said...

Best of luck with the mosaics, they are truly beautiful. I hope you feel better soon and I'm wishing you all the best for 2008. Hugs.

8:23 AM  
Blogger tiennieknits said...

Congrats on the new site! Happy New Year!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

I like the name, too! Congrats - get well soon!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new site and hope you feel better soon

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't heard from you in a while on your post. I check in regularly.

...with prayers, hopeful, loving energy, whatever a heart can offer another...

I hope you're o.k.

Sincerely,

Annami

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home