Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Michelle! You fucking won!! Wooo!

We'll have to figure out what piece you'd like- something for yourself, or something for Maya's room, maybe?


I hope you're all doing well! I'm still a bit sick. I've been sick since before Christmas, and have been terrible about the blogging. I need to play catch up and read a lot! The main issue is that my shots are immuno suppressants, and so I can't give them to myself when I'm sick. I've had a fever of 100+ since before Christmas, which went sinus infection on me, and I am finally over that. The fever dropped into the 99's two days ago, so I think it's finally safe to shoot up, so to speak, but I'm a little nervous because I still have a little bit of the cold and don't want it to worsen. Again. Now I'm more than a month overdue for a shot, and my joints are totally fucked. Also my fatigue is through the roof. I've been sleeping 8 hours a night or so, but then also napping 3-5 hours during the day. And I'm always exhausted. The auto-immune fatigue is like nothing else I can explain- it's like when you've been swimming all day... that kind of fatigue, where your limbs feel heavy and every single movement is a struggle. But no worries, once I can start my shots again that should get a bit better.


So, Michelle, I'll be e-mailing you about your mosaic piece, we'll figure out what you'd like as your prize, and I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of 2008!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.
I've been thinking of you last night when I learnt that a friend of mine is going through some of what you had to go through...

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won, I won! I'd like to thank the academy...

I'm sorry you're feeling like shit, I hope it turns around for you ASAP. Fucking holidays.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

feel better soon..

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

6:32 PM  
Blogger A Homely Heroine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:01 PM  
Blogger A Homely Heroine said...

Hi, I'm de-lurking, hope you much feel better soon! If I could, I would make you a cup of tea : (

This might sound strange, as you've not been having a great time recently, but I really like reading your blog. And I must ask, are you still knitting Jemima?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Lanea said...

Ugh, sorry about the joint pain and other illness. Healing thoughts coming your way.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home